Monday, October 12, 2015

Multiple Interviews!

This past week was full of excitement, focus, and the spirit. 

I also had two interviews with my Mission President; the first one was a regular interview, and then the second one was my exit interview. I have learned great advice from him and he also told me two secrets to a happy marriage. :) 

Some of the questions he asked me, were:
-Do you feel like you have served a successful mission?
-He asked me more about my wedding plans



We also have been keeping ourselves busy with teaching appointments! We have been working to help Skye and Ciara come closer to baptism. 

One of the investigators we found the other week, dropped us and told us she wasn't ready yet for the message. I know she will be ready at some point! The message the restored gospel brings can truly make us happy! 

What would you do if you knew there was more out there about Christ, and about the Plan of Happiness that God has in store for us? 



In Church:
In Relief Society, the lesson was on Pride; I loved the emphasis on how a lot of sin is stemmed from Pride, such as: 

-Contention 
-Feeling like one can be above the other, or feeling like someone is beneath the other
-jealousy 
-competitiveness 
-Critical 
etc. 

. . .

This week was also another sick week for my companion and I. We had a sick day together and I made some home-made soup. It lasted 3 days for the both of us for about 6 meals. It was wonderful! 

. . .

I made some pear-apple sauce this week from boiling the apples on the stove and then putting them and the pears in the blender with some sugar, ginger, and cinnamon. It was delicious, but the sugar intake is way too much. I plan on making it into a filling instead (adding cornstarch and then cooking it on the stove later). 

. . .

This is all I can say for now!

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

-Sister A. Marshall 
15 days left to give my all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment