Monday, March 9, 2015

Quick Overview of my Week

Quick Overview of my Week:

- A lot of members forgot or cancelled our dinner appointments this week
- I had a good exchange with the sister Training leaders
- Magnesium Citrate for Multiple Days 
- I feel like I have been trying my best to work hard and to help people come closer to Jesus Christ 
- After a week of not being able to take the sacrament due to bad weather, I feel spiritually renewed, and I feel like I am able to withstand the week.
-Temple trip on the 13th with the whole mission! 




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment