Monday, March 2, 2015

Virginia Snow

This week had its ups and downs. I cannot believe how fast time is flying!

Monday: I received a package from my grandpa. My companion really liked the gifts! 

We also had a surprise visit from Sisters Griffin and Harrison. It is hard to believe they are companions right now! I was with them both in the MTC and we all flew on the plane together. Our apartment bought pizza and we all ate lunch together. We took some pictures.

Tuesday: We had Restore. We priced paintbrushes for most of the time. 

Thursday: Snowed in! We were home-bound by our Mission President because of how unsafe the  roads were for us to drive on. I was a little devastated, but, it was Weekly Planning and so we were going to be inside most of the days, anyways. 

Friday: Beth invited us over to her friend's house to make home-made pasta. It was a lot of fun; Sister Smart and I had to go after an hour and they both had to finish the pasta for us. 

Later that day, we went tracting around our dinner appointment's apartment complex, and we scheduled an appointment with a woman who was baptist. 

We had dinner with a member; she made a lot of food for us and we got to take some food home. The spirit was present in her home. I appreciate all the work she does for us, and for the time she has spent to prepare that great meal. 


. . .

I continue to make home-made tortillas and I have found out that I can make one in the microwave in 2 minutes. I have also loved to make breakfast tacos, and they are a great asset to my morning <3 

- In Romans 8:16-17 it talks about how we are all God's children, and we are heirs of God. 

-I have learned even more how the spirit is able to work through me as I teach the Book of Mormon using the pictures found in the book. 

This is all I can say for now!
-Sister Marshall 






NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment