Monday, May 18, 2015

Miracle May!

On the 16th was my 13 month mark. I have 5 more months left to go on my mission. 

This week was pretty dry teaching wise. A lot of people cancelled appointments, and a lot of people did not want to hear our message. 

But! Sister Evans and I taught Seminary on Friday, about the Pearl of Great Price, at 6:00 in the morning. They were a great group, and there were some students where I felt very impressed with their maturity.

I have 2 Miracles to Share!

So our investigator, Pam, has quit smoking for a week! We celebrated this week with Sugar-free cupcakes! 

Pam is getting baptized May 23rd, at 7:00 pm! She decided this on Friday, and she got her interview on Saturday! We are so excited! She has been investigating for 24 years, and the one thing that has been holding her back from joining, was smoking. 

We also had some referrals this week! 

. . . 

The most random thing I've seen this week was a young adult hanging outside of a truck from the handle, with his fist in the air, yelling, "Onward!" and the driver drove in circles around the large island in the area. The girl he was with (we talked to him and the female he was talking to) came out to the car with a bird on her shoulders. 

. . . 

Anyways! I hope you all take care! 

-Sister A Marshall 


No comments:

Post a Comment