Monday, November 10, 2014

Bike to Beaufort, Inspiring lessons, Tiredness

This whole week has been crazy here in Morehead City. It was another biking week. I love biking to one area after another, but by the end of the biking week it hasn't failed yet: I'm very sore and tired by Monday. 

I am still taking the eye medication I received from going to the ER. I have to use it all up before I can wear my contacts. The problem with the eye drops is that I cannot think as clearly as I would like to and it lingers in the back of my throat, which causes my food to taste funny. 

Lessons cancelled left and right near the beginning of this week. Near the end of the week, though, it got better.

On Wednesday, we biked to Beaufort and back over HWY 70 to see some less-actives. 

We had a member come with us last night to see some less actives and the lesson went pretty well with her. She had a great testimony that really benefited the lesson. 

She also brought her daughter along, and in the back of the car I helped her read;  she is in first grade and she read pretty well. I really enjoyed reading with her. 

This is all I can say for now.

-Sister Marshall 

No comments:

Post a Comment