Monday, April 20, 2015

Miracle May

Miracle May

In our zone meeting, we talked about the theme for next month, is Miracle May. We are to work on strengthening our Faith, hope, and charity. It is still April and the whole mission is seeing so many miracles as many of us have strived to achieve 100 IOs (Invitations to Others – street contacting/tracting). We are also told to strive for baptisms this month.

Church

Two investigators came to church yesterday! We had Ali, and we had Jena (Jen-eh).    Jena bought clothes to wear to church; she also stayed the entire three hours. Ali was also there for the full three hours.
Year Mark
I hit my year mark on the 16th. I have 6 months left of my mission.
I love my mission!
-Sister Marshall






NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment