Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas

This week was such a great week, especially on the mission. 

On Christmas Eve, the apartment watched 'Legacy,' a movie produced by the church. It was a great movie; it explained more about what the pioneers had to go through as they had to move locations because of how the towns did not want them to settle because they were Mormon. That was my first time watching that movie.   

This Christmas was one of the greatest Christmases I have ever had. What made it special was instead of the focus on Santa, Presents, and shopping, the main focus was on Jesus Christ, His birth, and His Atonement. I definitely felt the Savior's love, and I have come to recognize and understand how much greater a gift He is to the world. Because of Jesus Christ, we are able to become better, and improve. Because of Jesus Christ, there is more to come after death. We are also redeemed from our sins, and wrong doings because He died for them on the cross. We can feel peace in our lives, because of Jesus Christ. We can become so much more, because of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for my Savior, and my redeemer. 

I also realized how much my family and my future family mean to me as well. My love for them has grown so much since I have been away from them. During the Skype call, I got to hear Joseph's Family, Joseph, and my family. That was truly a great experience and I miss and love each of them very much. 


Anyways, this is all I can say for now.

I love you all!

-Sister Marshall 



No comments:

Post a Comment