Monday, June 22, 2015

Investigators, Transfers, Dentist, Fun

There have been many miracles this week! I can't believe it! 

We found 5 new investigators, and three of them are Catholic! Many miracles happen because of the new way that we are teaching lessons in 14 minutes or less. 

-We survived the 100 F Heat! 

- We have found a lot of potentials, and the sheet is very much updated!

This week has been a stressful one! One morning I woke up with my front tooth chipped, and I remembered how I grind my teeth at night. I had to go to the dentist and get it filled and I also got a mold to help me stop grinding my teeth. I think it's working, so far!

Oh! And transfers! I am staying, but Sister Evans is leaving, and going to Nags Head, North Carolina on Wednesday. My new companion is going to be Sister Charlesworth. I am also going to be the designated driver. I need to locate a GPS!

For my 14 month mark, I made a Pudding pie with Brownie Crust. 

I'm working harder than ever!

Miss y'all!

-Sister Marshall  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment